Friday 29 October 2010

A little tinkerage.


Wortha has gone to visit an old family friend, Lord Adonis, at his country estate this weekend so I have been at rather a loose end. I've re-alphabetised my curio collection, buffed up my artefacts so you could see your face on them and cooked a Shepherd's Pie. And she's only been gone an hour.
She forbade me from going out on any fanciful expeditions this weekend as a man is coming round to fix the washing machinator so I'm just going to do a bit of tinkering in my lab and concoct a few potions from some left overs and then perhaps go out for a stroll in the woods and pick some mushrooms to make tea with. It's Hallowe'en weekend, I know, but I don't believe in all that superstitious mumbo-jumbo-hokery-pokery and I'm sure nothing of any interest at all will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment